Red Barn Buddies—instant download/pdf quilt pattern
THIS LISTING INCLUDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ IT BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. This listing is for a pdf (electronic) pattern. Printed booklet versions of the pattern are also available in the store.
For international downloads, check out our Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/UrbanLoonStudios
E-I-E-I-O! This large block, machine-appliqué pattern includes instructions for a 48" x 48" baby quilt. Please refer to the pattern back image for more information and fabric requirements.
- This listing is for a 13-page pdf (electronic) file—6 pages of instructions and 7 pages of templates. The full-color pattern includes detailed diagrams. The pattern can be viewed on the electronic device of your choice or printed on 11" x 8.5" paper. For best results, the instruction pages should be printed in full color.
- In order to download the file, your system will need to be running a current version of Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- The pdf pattern will be automatically delivered via email as soon as your payment is received. Please be sure to enter your email correctly, so the file will go to the right place. The email you receive will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first downloading and saving it on your own computer. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
Suggested Tools and Supplies:
- Ironing board
- Cutting mat
- Clear acrylic ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Lightweight double-sided fusible web or lightweight double-sided printable fusible paper backed iron-on adhesive sheets
- Scissors (paper and fabric)
- Straight pins
- Lightweight appliqué stabilizer
- Sewing machine (straight and zigzag/satin stitch)
- Variety of threads
- Sewing needle
- Embroidery floss
Please note that my patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell. Please do not copy or reproduce this pattern without permission.
© Hobbs Designs, LLC. All rights reserved.