Playing in the Pasture—quilt pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You can’t fence in these farmyard critters! This simple, machine-appliqué pattern includes instructions for a 44” x 44” baby quilt.
- Ironing board
- Cutting mat
- Clear acrylic ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Lightweight double-sided fusible web or lightweight double-sided printable fusible paper backed iron-on adhesive sheets
- Scissors (paper and fabric)
- Straight pins
- Lightweight appliqué stabilizer
- Sewing machine (straight and zigzag/satin stitch)
- Variety of threads
- Sewing needle
- Embroidery floss (optional)
- Fabric marker (optional)
Please note that my patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell. Please do not copy or reproduce this pattern without permission.
© Hobbs Designs, LLC. All rights reserved.